Your 2013 season starts now with expanded services at Blue Sky Bicycles. We are pleased to announce we now offer complete tests for triathletes, runners and cyclists, including treadmill running tests in-house.
As always, fitness testing includes everyone who wants to make the most of their time. We now offer comprehensive testing for triathletes: in 2 hours, a triathlete can dial in fueling, running pace, wattage, and heart rate zones. Cyclists and runners can identify their unique zones as well in approximately 75 minutes.
Blue Sky Bicycles is the Capital District's one and ONLY stop for VO2 testing with fitness professional Joey Adams of Intelligent Fitness. Due to popular demand, we are pleased to announce expanded dates in 2013 (see below).
Get your training on track by learning EXACTLY where your aerobic engine is the strongest and where your anaerobic engine kicks in. You will also learn your potential, and how to fuel your engine with an optional RMR test. MOST importantly you will learn what to do with this information by dialing in your program, turning your workouts into a training program.
The choice is yours...new you, or same old same old. Workouts are great - they burn calories, and are fun...but training programs help you reach a goal and uncover your true potential.
Depending on your needs and the tests you choose, in under an hour you can learn:
· Resting Metabolic Rate - the amount of calories your body burns in a day without exercise
· Lactate Threshold - the point where your body switches from burning fat to burning sugar
· VO2 Max - the most amount of oxygen your body can supply per minute during exercise
· How to use a heart rate monitor in regard to your personal heart rate zones
Resting Metabolic Heart Rate: $99
VO2 Max & Aerobic Threshold: $139
VO2 Max & Aerobic Threshold & Resting Metabolic Heart Rate: $169
VO2 Max & Aerobic Threshold & Watts: $189
VO2 Max & Aerobic Threshold & Resting Metabolic Heart Rate & Watts: $209
Cycling watts add-on/Pace add-on running: $50/test
Bike and Treadmill: $219
Bike, Treadmill & Resting Metabolic Heart Rate: $239
Watts or Pace added to the combo Bike and Treadmill: $75/combo
No Show Fee: $75
Next Fitness Testing scheduled:
- Saturday, April 13th, 2013: 7:30AM-4:30PM
2013 Fitness Testing scheduled dates:
- Saturday, January 26th: 9AM-4PM
- Saturday, February 2nd, 9AM-4PM
- Saturday, March 9th: 9AM-4PM
- Saturday, April 13th: 7:30AM-4PM
- Saturday, May 4th: 9AM-4PM
- Saturday, November 9th: 9AM-4PM
Every testing day sells out, so call the store today to book your appointment: (518) 583-0600.